Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Price to sell

What I Drive
06 Civic SI
I have an 06 Civic Si in great condition with under 53,000 miles. The only modification that I've done to it is install a K&N cold air intake. It has tinted windows, moonroof, heated leather seats, new brakes, new tires and new rear shocks. I was wondering how much I should price it to sell. I'm not in a hurry to sell either. Just want to test the market. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bill

Last edited:
City
Drummonds
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe
I don't think I can help you out too much on specifics but I can give you a reference. I just bought a 2006 Honda Civic Si coupe with 90,042 miles and, stock with the premium HFP wheels and premium audio, for $8,800. I think I got a good deal. In this market, I personally believe that that car could sell for 9k if I find the right buyer. There is also a complete history of premium fuel, and synth oil changes as well. So I believe 10k would be the minimum for your car. (Depending on the imperfections and condition.)

Civic Type R Posts