Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Welcome to the Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

CivicFan

Administrator
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum, please take a moment and post up an introduction thread telling us a little bit about yourselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative.

Last edited:
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Civuc Si
Well, I am Richard in Phoenix. Owned many Honda’s, most great, a couple not so good. Picked up a 4 door 2019 Si this week. Wanted a coupe, but the kids said they needed their own door or the would not speak to me again. Well, can’t have that, so got a red sedan. Love this car. Most fun to drive car I have ever had, including my Mustang GT. Great price too.

City
Marietta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Civic Type R (build# 675)
Greetings, I'm Richard, a truck driver living in metro Atlanta. I just purchased build #675, a 2017 Type R in championship white with 2400 miles. No modifications yet.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the track (Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, Talladega Grand Prix, Nashville Super Speedway, etc) and perhaps i'll try some autocrossing as well.

I have moved from driving Mazdas to owning my first Honda and very excited to be a part of this community!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What I Drive
2019 civic type R
Welcome to the Civic Si Forum, the premier Civic Si community, please take a moment and post up an introduction thread telling us a little bit about yourselves.

What I Drive
Ford Ranger
Welcome to the Civic Si Forum, the premier Civic Si community, please take a moment and post up an introduction thread telling us a little bit about yourselves.

I just wanted to find some info on the Civic SI to determine if I wanted to purchase a 2020 this Spring

What I Drive
2020 honda civic si coupe
Hi jack here. Just purchased my 2020 civic si coupe. Any comments on this vehicle?

City
ATLANTA
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 TYPE R
Wassup guys. This is Mr. Green. I'm in the Atlanta area and I work at a Honda dealer. Not here to start any drama and push any sell tactics on anyone. Just here to give any insight on the new 2021 Civic Type R LE or any other year Civic Type R for that matter! Look forward to speaking with everyone!

City
Jonesboro
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 SI Coupe
New to Honda, and pretty excited about my 2019 SI Coupe! Loads of fun to drive and... 43 mpg on my 62 mile commute home last night! Gotta love that you get both in once vehicle, and actually... even better the dependability AND it looks amazing!!!!

... ok... yeah I like the car alot.

City
Clermont
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Civic si sedan
Hello all. Drove a 2002 Toyota celica GT for 18 years. Just got a 2019 Civic si sedan and I love it.

City
San Jose
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Civic SI

Hi Everyone. Own a 2019 SI Sedan which is a blast to drive and dangerously fun. Have to watch the speedo cause I have been going pass the 100 mark a little to often. lol

City
Langley
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Civic
New Member from Canada, Second Honda, enjoying my Si in Vancouver.

Civic Type R Posts