Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

2019 Civic Type R

City
Danville
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Rubicon
HI Everybody! .. On Saturday May 9 May bought a White Civic Type R at MSRP . I still own a 2000 4cyl 200K plus mileage Accord coupe and it runs great! I'm hoping to get the same dependability from this modern Civic! It's night and day from the older Honda in terms of driving and all the bells and whistles. Love the handling of this car. Need to get the windows tinted and the sound system boosted up some! Thank you!

Attachments

City
Destin
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Red Civic Type R
Howdy!
Got mine in Oct 2019, 7k miles, done a couple things all around.

Attachments

City
Minsk
State
AK
Country
Romania
What I Drive
2001 325Ci
Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

City
Lancaster
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2004 Civic Si
HI Everybody! .. On Saturday May 9 May bought a White Civic Type R at MSRP . I still own a 2000 4cyl 200K plus mileage Accord coupe and it runs great! I'm hoping to get the same dependability from this modern Civic! It's night and day from the older Honda in terms of driving and all the bells and whistles. Love the handling of this car. Need to get the windows tinted and the sound system boosted up some! Thank you!
Hello,
Definitely, a great upgrade for the car would be an exhaust system, over here at thermal R&D we make a high quality system out of T304 stainless steel. Manufactured in America with high quality welds.
If you want to know more about the system please email me at sales@thermalrd.com, we are running a discount on our systems right now use code TYPER15 at checkout and get 15% off!
Thank you and congrats on your purchase!

City
SAN ANTONIO
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Honda Civic Type R
I'm not sure if this post is in the proper context for this thread (as far as topic of question). Though the topic overall is, please oblige. Is there option to trade out practically mint stock CTR Rim/Tire set up for a more practical daily set? All of your CTR's are sick, and sit pretty on the smaller options. I could just lay down the spread and be done, I would much rather find some sort of option previously mentioned. I absolutely do not expect an even swap by any means, I certainly expect a deficit to cover. Bump me to the proper forum if not in the correct, I apologize.

Civic Type R Posts