Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Welcome to the Acura TLX Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum. I reside in the Toronto area, and drive a 2020 tlx aspec PMC with less than 10k km on it. Yes, I received the recall notice, and when parts arrive I am sure to be notified. I would imagine any Acura Dealer will do the repair. I plan on visiting my local Dealer, as it is not the Drsler who sold me the car originally. I don't know how long the repair will take or whether the Dealer will provide a courtesy vehicle. We will see when the time comes.

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum. I reside in the Toronto area, and drive a 2020 tlx aspec PMC with less than 10k km on it. Yes, I received the recall notice, and when parts arrive I am sure to be notified. I would imagine any Acura Dealer will do the repair. I plan on visiting my local Dealer, as it is not the Drsler who sold me the car originally. I don't know how long the repair will take or whether the Dealer will provide a courtesy vehicle. We will see when the time comes.
Here is a photo.

Attachments

City
Oakland
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 tlx a-spec
Hello everyone, my names Jai. Have a 2022 tlx a spec. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fam.

Civic Type R Posts