Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

#3598 for me and have loved it since day 1. I?m a long time Honda fan, have owned over 15 and this is what I?ve been waiting for for years. FINALLY Honda gave me something to hold onto worth keeping for the life of the car or until the next type R hits 400hp ????

#3598 for me and have loved it since day 1. I?m a long time Honda fan, have owned over 15 and this is what I?ve been waiting for for years. FINALLY Honda gave me something to hold onto worth keeping for the life of the car or until the next type R hits 400hp ????
Congrats! Glad to have you with us.

Picked up a rallye red ctr on Saturday. Also drive both generations of Mazdaspeed 3 (may sell one of them). Had a 2015 Corvette, but sold it. It wasn?t as fun to drive as I thought.

Greetings from Montego Bay Jamaica.
just got one of the first batch of 10 Type R's to come to the Island.

Welcome to the Civic Type R Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Purchased my Polished Metal Metallic Type R last week. Live near Richmond, VA.

Got my 2019 R on December 2 in Buford, GA (Atlanta area). Got it for list price! What an incredible piece of machinery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm from Southern California and just bought my 2019 this weekend, looking forward to chatting and learning from everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Civic Type R Posts